Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Option 2 and Then Some

The horse thing has taken over. Krl has a book about the Burning Man festival that takes place in Nevada every summer. My youngest daughter goes every year. After looking at our book, I have a new appreciation for the creativity that goes into the festival. The picture in this post is what appear to be horses made of some metal wire.

I opted for signing up for a Flick account. I downloaded some pictures from CD of a trip to France in 2005. I found the site (#1) easy to figure out, but I also think I'm becoming more adept at looking for info I need to make the manuveuring "plus facile." The #2 is that I also found the site uncluttered and spare in a way that appeals to me. I know someone who has used photobucket, so I went to that site and was put off but it's busy, billboard-y look. It's getting harder to find the clean look on the web these days. I like google, because it's simply elegant, but not so attracted to yahoo-- it's too busy. One of my favorite iconoclast novels is The Monkeywrench Gang. I'm sure Edward A. would be horrified with some of the stuff out there today. Come to think of it, these horses remind me of that great man of desert lore.

Horse

No comments: